Concept2, the market leading manufacturer of indoor rowing machines, composite racing oars, and indoor ski ergometers, seeks a talented and motivated individual, with a background in rowing to join our subsidiary office in Nottingham.
- Work within the Customer Service team as an oar specialist to handle incoming customer calls and emails, take orders and provide technical support
- Participate in marketing efforts that impact the oar business
- Liaise between Concept2 and the rowing world, providing the most current information to coaches and athletes, and getting feedback on our products
- Offer technical service and oar repairs, from our facility and in the field
- Attend regattas to offer service and support to customers
- Passion for rowing
- High level of competence when working with tools to make oar repairs and provide service
- Knowledge of and a willingness to learn the technical aspects of rowing and rigging
- Ability to travel to rowing regattas and events to promote our products, develop relationships, learn about the needs of the rowing community, and represent Concept2
- Self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and within the structure of a team
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Outlook
- Educated to a minimum of grade C GCSE in English & Mathematics
- Must be eligible to work in the UK, now and in the future
If you require further information please contact Jayne Julian at email@example.com
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Concept2 Limited, Unit 3 Central Court, Finch Close, Lenton Lane Industrial Estate, Nottingham NG7 2NN.
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal office setting, flexible work schedule and excellent compensation and benefits.