Concept2, Inc. currently has the following opening(s):
Technical Support Representative
Concept2, a market leading manufacturer of fitness and rowing equipment, seeks a talented Technical Support Representative to join our subsidiary office in Nottingham.
Ideal candidate will be a good communicator, with excellent technical and customer service skills along with strong attention to detail who enjoys working as part of a small team.
Deadline for application: October 31, 2021.
- Serve as primary technical support contact for UK operations; this includes talking to customers on the phone, via email and Zendesk and leading the technical support function.
- Troubleshooting customer issues as they arise, both hardware and software related.
- Be an advocate for the customer from problem recognition to solution implementation.
- Create, review, and modify procedures to ensure consistency and efficiency in the tech support process.
- Warranty diagnosis, fault finding and returns assessments.
- Warranty reporting to parent company
- Working with the group’s wider tech support and engineering teams to ensure information sharing and consistency.
- Event preparation for Indoor Erg races and on-site event setup & race running.
- Management of the company’s Loan Machine Program
- 3+ years previous experience within a technical support role
- Degree or similar qualification in a relevant subject would be preferable.
- Ability to learn about products quickly and proactively solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective written and oral communication skills and solid phone skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to work independently and within the structure of a team.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Familiarity with Concept2 fitness equipment would be an advantage.
Please note, in line with current government guidelines, our team are currently working from home.
If you require further information, please contact Jayne Julian at email@example.com
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Concept2 Limited, Unit C8 Crossgate Drive, Queens Drive Industrial Estate, Nottingham NG2 1LW.
Concept2, the market-leading manufacturer of fitness ergometers and composite racing oars, seeks a talented and motivated individual to join our web team.
The primary task will be to help maintain and develop our websites. These include an ecommerce site, the Concept2 Logbook and various internal websites.
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience working on a range of different code bases. They will like working across the full stack of web technologies and be able to write good, fully tested code. They will provide support for customers and internal users with technical issues. They will enjoy problem solving and working on projects used by thousands of people daily.
This is a full-time, permanent position and would suit someone currently in a mid/senior role.
Our head office is in Morrisville, Vermont, and we have a subsidiary office in Nottingham, England. This job can be done remotely in either the UK or the US. Successful candidates must be able to travel to the US or the UK if onsite work at one of the offices is needed. To apply, submit resume and cover letter online at concept2.bamboohr.com/jobs.
- Strong Understanding of MVC Frameworks
- Testing/Testing Frameworks
- Rest APIs
- Drupal 8/9
- Unix administration
- An understanding of front-end frameworks and libraries (VueJS/React/AlpineJS)
- Ability to work independently and within the structure of a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Rowing or fitness background is a plus
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal office setting, flexible work schedule and excellent compensation and benefits.