Warehouse & Servicing Operative
Concept2, a market leading manufacturer of fitness and rowing equipment, seeks a full time Warehouse & Servicing Operative to join our subsidiary office in Nottingham.
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, who pays attention to detail, can use their own initiative and who enjoys working as part of a small team.
- Assist in the receipt & unloading of inbound goods
- Assist in the dispatch of goods/picking & packing
- Processing and re-working returned goods
- Basic technical service repairs and maintenance of products
- Assist with stock checks
- Ensure work areas are kept in a clean and tidy manner
- Operating of forklift and pallet trucks
- Using our ERP system for basic processes
- Other general warehouse duties including driving the company van
- Previous experience within a warehouse environment
- Ability to learn new skills and tasks quickly
- Self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and within the structure of a team
- Computer literate with basic MS Office skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK, now and in the future
- Must hold a full UK driving license
If you require further information please contact Jayne Julian at email@example.com
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Concept2 Limited, Unit C8, Crossgate Drive, Queens Drive Industrial Estate, Nottingham NG2 1LW.
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal office setting, flexible work schedule and excellent compensation and benefits.