ErgData for PM3 PM4 connects to older Concept2 PM3/PM4 monitors via a wired connection. Users with a PM5 should use the ErgData app instead. If possible, we recommend upgrading to a PM5 monitor to take advantage of the additional features of the ErgData app.
ErgData for PM3 PM4 provides additional statistics, stores and displays your workout results, and uploads your workouts to the Concept2 Online Logbook. It also offers the enhanced visibility of a backlit display.
- Compatible with the PM3 and PM4
- Provides access to preferences and the Online Logbook
- Allows you to set your weight class and machine type for results that will be uploaded to your Online Logbook
- Supports Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate belts
- Includes links to the Indoor Rower Finder, SkiErg Finder, and BikeErg Finder
- Gives voice guidance for audible workout data and results. Note: Applies to ErgData iOS only. Android users should refer to the third party BoatCoach app if you need this capability.
- Displays your workout data in real time.
- Offers a choice of two screens:
- Screen similar to your Performance Monitor (showing choice of watts, calories or current pace) plus two additional pieces of data from the list below.
- Screen showing: Drive Length | Drive Time | Average Force | Peak Force | Drag Factor | Stroke Count
- Logs all your results, including intervals, splits and heart rate information.
- Uploads results directly to the Concept2 Online Logbook.
- Displays your data on a colour, backlit screen, so you can see your information in a darkened room.
- Displays weight-adjusted scores.
- Allows you to view different units on your monitor and device (for example, you can display watts on the device while viewing average pace on the monitor).