In accordance with Concept2 record requirements, all of the 1000 metre records listed below were rowed at a Concept2 sanctioned indoor rowing event with witnesses present, and without the use of Slides. Season represents the Ranking Season, which runs from May 1–April 30 every year.
Concept2 recognises adaptive Irish records for the following adaptive classifications:
- AS (Arms and Shoulders)
- TA (Trunk and Arms)
- LTA Overall (Leg, Trunk and Arms)
- LTA–PD (Leg, Trunk and Arms—Physical Disability)
- LTA–AK (Leg, Trunk and Arms—Above the Knee Amputee)
- LTA–VI (Leg, Trunk and Arms—Visual Impairment)
- LTA–ID (Leg, Trunk and Arms—Intellectual Disability)
- FES (Functional Electrical Stimulation)
For more details on each classification, please refer to the Adaptive Classifications page.
|PR2||Martin Enright||Cork BC||3:36.9||2015|
|PR3 (Overall)||Catherine McKeon||Commercial RC||3:37.1||2016|